Kyle Kettler started his weight loss journey with Ray Bessette of The Firm U Personal Training and Fitness Center on 07-28-17. To date, Kyle has lost a total of 32 ½ pounds. Kyle’s progress has not been without its struggles (Hurricane Harvey, new baby girl, hospitalized for kidney stones and a bad case of the flu). Through all this, Kyle has continuously improved his weight loss and overall health. He says he’s never felt better, has more energy, his clothes are getting loose and he looks forward to his workouts.
We can’t wait to see what 2018 holds for him!
We’d love to be a part of your fitness journey, too. Contact us for information on how you can get started.
Video Interviews with Kyle
Below are a few of the video interviews we’ve done with Kyle throughout his journey thus far. It is our hope that his story will inspire you to take action for yourself or your loved one(s).
- What Kyle eats to help him lose weight ~ November 29, 2017
- Ray and Kyle on Houston Life ~ August 24, 2017
- Kyle’s Pre-Lab Review with Ray Bessette ~ August 17, 2017
- 4th Workout Complete ~ August 2017
- The Day It All Began – The Decision Kyle Made that Would Change His Life Forever ~ July 28, 2017